- Minimum pixel density of ~30 pixels/inch (~12 pixels/cm) applied to the face
- In a mobile phone "selfie portrait" scenario, this converts to an image resolution of 480p (i.e. 640 x 480, 4:3 aspect)
- Minimum: 25 frames per second
- Recommended: 30 frames per second
- Accurate frame timestamps (in milliseconds) are required
- External face tracker that provides MPEG-4 FBA feature points
- Anura™ Core SDK includes support for MediaPipe FaceMesh by default. Support for visage|SDK FaceTrack is also included.
- ARMv8-A (64-bit): Android and iOS
- Android: Java and Kotlin
- iOS: Swift and Objective-C
- Cross-Platform: Please refer to the Cross-Platform Apps section for more information
OS Version: Android 7.1 (API level 25) and later
Camera2 API: The platform must support Camera2 API, specifically with
LEVEL_3support. Platforms that only have Camera2 API
LEGACYare not supported by Anura™ Core SDK. While it may still run, measurement performance cannot be guaranteed.
For more information on Camera APIs on Android, please refer to these online resources:
- Minimum OS Version: iOS 13.0 and later
- iPadOS 13.0 and later are also supported
- Comparable with Snapdragon 632 or better for Android
- Comparable with Apple A10 or better for iOS
- Minimal RAM footprint (6x frame buffer overhead)
The payload data chunks are not very heavy (mostly less than 500 KB). Any stable internet connection which can handle such payloads is expected to work fine.