Transdermal Optical Imaging (TOI™): An imaging technology by NuraLogix that uses a digital camera and advanced image processing to extract facial blood-flow data from a human subject.
DeepAffex Point: A biosignal of interest that can be extracted, computed or
estimated from facial blood-flow data that is assigned a unique name on the
DeepAffex™ Cloud. (e.g.,
HR_BPM is the Point for pulse rate.) A Point can
be a Source, Signal, Feature, Algorithm, Model or Classifier.
- Source: Point calculated from a "raw" or minimally processed data stream.
- Feature: Point extracted by a NuraLogix™ developed feature.
- Algorithm: Point calculated from a NuraLogix™ developed algorithm.
- Model: Point estimated by a NuraLogix™ developed machine learning model.
- Classifier: Point produced by a NuraLogix™ developed classifier.
DeepAffex Study Template: A group of Points used to create a DeepAffex Study. Study Templates can only be created by NuraLogix™.
DeepAffex Study: A group of Points that are computed in one Measurement. A Study is based on a Study Template and can be created by an Organization.
DeepAffex Measurement: A group of results computed by the DeepAffex™ Cloud based on a single Study. The process of extracting facial blood-flow from a sequence of images and sending it to the DeepAffex™ Cloud for processing is called making a measurement.
Organization Key: A unique identifier that is linked to your organization on the DeepAffex™ Dashboard.